(1) Strengthen the operation and management of air compressors, and strive to improve the efficiency of air compressors, so that they can operate in a better efficiency. In order to ensure the efficient operation of the air compressor, the air compressor is regularly measured and the maintenance and management are strengthened. The main measures adopted are to reduce air leakage loss, reduce resistance of suction and exhaust cutting systems, strengthen cooling, improve the technical level of operators and the quality of technical personnel, and implement strengthening maintenance and zero fault equipment management.
(2) Reduce pipeline loss. In view of the fact that the air compressor station is far away from the working place, we have repeatedly demonstrated that the air compressor station is moved from the wellhead surface to the well ventilated roadway.
This reduces the compressor pipeline 1 km, not only saves material losses such as pipeline, but also reduces the compressor 025 hours of operation time.
The energy consumption of cooling water is solved by using the potential energy difference of underground water gushing, which can save more than 70 kWh per working day. Because of good ventilation and sufficient cooling water, the temperature rise of air compressor is greatly reduced, and the efficiency of air compressor is improved.
(3) Rational planning of compressed air pipelines and regular determination of air leakage coefficient. In order to reduce air leakage and pipeline loss, the historically overlapped pipeline branches and main pipelines should be connected in series, parallel and short connection according to the plan, and the pressure pipelines of idle and spare roadways should be closed in time. Regular and comprehensive inspection of compressed air pipelines to prevent air leakage losses.
(4) Strengthen ventilation management of working face. It is strictly forbidden to use compressed air as an auxiliary ventilation measure. Strengthen the local ventilation management of each working face, install flowmeters in branch pipelines of each working face, and examine the air consumption in connection with footage and output, effectively eliminating human waste.
(5) Adjust the working pressure of the air compressor to reduce the load. According to the actual demand of production and the technical requirement of pneumatic machinery, the working pressure of air compressor was adjusted from 8 kg/cm2 to 7 kg/cm2. Update the pneumatic drill in the farther working face to 7655D pneumatic drill. The pneumatic drill has the advantage of high efficiency under the condition of low pressure. The automatic regulator of air compressor is replaced by electric contact pressure gauge and electromagnetic commutation fence to control the working pressure of air compressor. Thus the air compressor works under more uniform pressure and produces more uniform compressed air. In this way, the working efficiency of the pneumatic tools is improved and a virtuous circle is formed. The effectiveness of improving the efficiency of pneumatic tools, reducing the labor intensity of workers and reducing the power consumption of air compressors has been achieved.
(6) Take effective measures to reduce air compressor idle load operation time to reduce energy consumption. Because of the non-uniformity of production operation, the air compressor idle load operation time is longer. In order to reduce the air compressor idle load power consumption, the plan and production practice are combined, and the operation time system of air compressor is adjusted comprehensively. That is to say, according to the task requirements of each working point, the production and Technology Department stipulates the time of using compressed air to form a planning framework. Then the person in charge of each operation point will report the specific use time and situation of the air compressor station, and the staff of the air compressor station will decide to start and stop the air compressor according to the actual situation.