1. frequency conversion speed regulation mode
The frequency conversion speed regulation method is adopted to reduce the shaft power output of the air compressor motor. Before modification, the air compressor will unload automatically when the pressure reaches the set pressure; after modification, the air compressor does not unload, but reduces the gas production of the compressor by reducing the rotational speed to maintain the minimum pressure required by the gas network. There are two ways to save energy.
(1) reduce the power consumption caused by the sudden change of the compressor from unloading state to loading state.
(2) the running frequency of the motor is reduced to below the power frequency, so that the output power of the motor shaft is reduced.
The above two ways have reduced the energy consumption of air compressor in different degrees, but it is not a great pity that the air compressor produces so much heat energy in the process of working and let it emit into the air in vain, but it has not been paid attention to by users in a long time. Therefore, a good solution is also the pursuit of customer service of de Meng air compressor.
2. centralized control mode
Centralized control mode is adopted for multiple air compressors. According to the use of gas, the number of air compressor running tables is automatically controlled. Before the transformation, the number of air compressor opening tables is fixed.
(1) if the volume of gas is further reduced, the air compressor with good performance will stop automatically. In the case of (1), air compressors consume energy even under unloading conditions. After the transformation, the corresponding number of air compressors can be stopped, and the number of operating units has been reduced, thus saving electricity undoubtedly.
(2) when the gas consumption is reduced to a certain amount, the air compressor reduces the gas production by reducing the loading time.
3. waste heat recovery
Waste heat recovery of air compressor is a very environmentally friendly energy-saving way, and it is also a highly respected energy-saving way at present. The waste heat recovery of air compressor is to transfer heat from high-temperature oil of air compressor to cold water through heat exchange and other technical treatments, and then the cold water is heated and flowed into the thermal storage bucket, so as to achieve the purpose of heat energy recovery.
Because 73% of the heat energy of the air compressor is in the oil, and the technical treatment of heat transfer of the oil will produce a continuous stream of hot water, that is to say, the hot water that the air compressor can work at constant temperature and meet the needs of factories or life can be achieved by killing two birds with one stone, and the waste heat recovery technology of the air compressor can be used. The hot water produced does not require any additional cost, which reduces the investment of factories in order to make hot water.