The full name of the air compressor is the air compressor; a twin-screw (also known as the Yin and Yang rotor) rotation of the gas volume changes designed according to the working principle of the machine, it can breathe natural air through again.
Several processes complete the work, and eventually discharge to meet the pressure requirements of compressed air, this machine is called screw air compressor.
There are many expressions of the working pressure units of the air compressor. This paper mainly introduces the commonly used pressure gauge units of the screw air compressor.
1. working pressure, domestic users often call exhaust pressure. Working pressure refers to the highest pressure of air discharged from the air compressor.
2. the usual working pressure units are bar or Mpa, 1bar = 0.1Mpa;
3. generally speaking, users usually call the pressure unit Kg (kg), 1bar = 1Kg. Volumetric flow rate of air compressor
Volume flow is often referred to by domestic users. Volume flow refers to the volume of gas discharged from an air compressor within the required exhaust pressure and converted to the intake state.
(2) Volume flow unit: m3 / min (cubic / minute) or L / min (liter / minute), 1 m3 (cubic) = 1000L (liter)
(3) general and commonly used flow units are m3 / min (Li Fang / min).
Guide for selection of air compressors
Selection of Working Pressure (Exhaust Pressure): When the user is ready to purchase air compressor, first of all to determine the working pressure required by the gas end, plus 1-2 bar margin, and then choose the pressure of the air compressor, (
The allowance is to consider the pressure loss from the installation site of the air compressor to the actual gas pipeline distance, according to the length of the distance between 1-2 bar to consider the pressure allowance. Of course, the size of the pipe path.
The larger the pipe diameter and the fewer the turning points, the smaller the pressure loss; otherwise, the greater the pressure loss. Therefore, when air compressor and gas are used,
When the distance between ends of the pipeline is too far away, the diameter of the main path should be properly enlarged. If the environmental conditions conform to the installation requirements of the air compressor and the conditions permit, it can be installed near the gas end.
Selection of volume flow rate
(1) When choosing the volume flow of air compressor, we should know the volume flow of all the gas-using equipment first, multiply the total number of the flow by 1.2 (enlarging the 20% allowance).
2. The new project can be selected according to the flow rate provided by the design institute.
(3) to understand the volumetric flow parameters of the gas consuming equipment for the gas supplier.
(4) Air compressor station transformation can refer to the original parameters combined with actual gas use to select the type: the appropriate selection, the user and air compressor equipment are beneficial, selection is too wasteful, selection may be too small.
Causes the air compressor to be in the loading condition for a long time or does not use the gas enough or the pressure cannot hit up and so on malpractices.
The relationship between power, working pressure and volumetric flow is constant. When the rotational speed changes, the volumetric flow and working pressure also change accordingly; for example, a 22KW one
The working pressure of the air compressor is determined to be 7 bar at the time of manufacture, and the rotational speed is calculated according to the technical curve of the compressor main engine. The exhaust capacity is 3.8 m3/min. When the working pressure is determined to be 8 bar, the rotational speed must be reduced.
Whether the motor will be overloaded, then the exhaust capacity is 3.6 m3/min; because the rotational speed is reduced, the exhaust capacity is also reduced, and so on the selection of power is to meet the working pressure and volume.
Under the condition of flow, the power supply capacity can meet the power used by the matching driving motor.
Therefore, the selection of air compressor steps are: first determine the working pressure, then determine the corresponding volume flow, and finally the power supply capacity.