The blow molding air compressor is the main body of the gas source. It is the device that converts the mechanical energy of the original motive (usually the motor) into the gas pressure energy, and is the pressure generator of the compressed air.
The characteristics of the blow molding air compressor: the motor drives the compressor directly, causes the crankshaft to produce rotating motion, drives the connecting rod to cause the reciprocating motion of the piston, and causes the change of the cylinder volume. Because of the change in the pressure inside the cylinder, the air passes through the air filter (muffler) through the intake valve to enter the cylinder. In the compression stroke, the compressed air passes through the function of the exhaust valve because of the reduction of the volume of the cylinder, through the exhaust pipe and the one-way valve (check valve) into the gas storage tank, after 2-5 stages compression, the exhaust pressure is up to 2.5Mp A--50.0Mpa is automatically controlled when the pressure is controlled by the pressure switch electronically. Blow molding machines generally use pressure between 2.5Mpa-4.0Mpa. Most blow molding air compressors use 2 or 3 stage compression.
Precautions for installation of blow molding air compressor:
1. when the air compressor is installed, it is necessary to have a wide and well lighted place for operation and maintenance.
2. the relative humidity of the air should be low, the dust is less, the air is clean and the ventilation is good.
3. when the air compressor is installed, the ambient temperature must be below 40 C. The higher the ambient temperature is, the less air output the compressor will be.
4. if the factory environment is poor and the dust is much, it is necessary to install pre filtration equipment.
5. reserved access, equipped with overhead travelling crane for maintenance and maintenance of air compressor equipment.
6. reserve space for maintenance. At least 70 centimeters or more distance between air compressor and wall.
7. the distance between the air compressor and the top space is at least one meter.
8. due to high pressure, the location should be better from the far away office.
The operation rules of blow molding air compressor: blow molding air compressor is one of the main mechanical power equipment of many enterprises. It is very necessary to keep the safe operation of blow molding air compressor. Strictly executing the operating rules of blow molding air compressor is not only helpful to prolong the service life of blow molding air compressor, but also to ensure the safety of the operator of blow molding air compressor. Let's take a look at the operation rules of air compressors.